Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] important concepts to teach kids

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 18:05:26 PDT

research + experience supports the idea that kids need
a foundation of basic skills...however, i believe for
most we start way too late. given an early, strong,
nurturing, stimulating, postive environment, kids can
pick up skills with amazing speed and be ready to
tackle "who am i" problems. how early? i think
mid/late elemetary. i actually think we can learn a
lot from them still.

:D wendy free