Re: [teacherartexchange] important concepts to teach kids

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 16:27:55 PDT

Michal,

I remember discovering that the planned curriculum is not the taught curriculum
and the taught curriculum is not the learned curriculum and the learned
curriculum was largely a hidden curriculum to me and my students. All is not
what it seems. This doesn't mean students don't learn anything; it just means
most of us, including students, find it hard to identify what we have learned
and from where. I think most of my students learn in spite of my efforts. :-)

Cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory