Re: [teacherartexchange] still-life drawing

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 16:33:36 PDT

we have six still lifes that students choose from.
this year we looked at/talked about janet fish for
inspiration. her still lifes can be very
autobiographical. she puts family, dogs in the
background sometimes, or a favorite place. a top
objective for my students was to make the still life
theirs - add/change/stylize so that the still life
they represented wasn't just a bunch of weird stuff i
set up. some examples are here:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree

(go to EHS still life 2005)

:D wendy free