Re: [teacherartexchange] important concepts to teach kids

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 10:45:05 PDT

Diane,
I definitely think the concepts you have suggested are a much better way of
approaching art with students...and an approach that I switched to a couple
of years ago when I started teaching IB (International Baccalaureate) art.
It certainly makes the students think in a different direction.
Carolyn

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net
www.carolynrobertsart.com

Oodles of Ideas CD-ROMs full of art lesson ideas, handouts, and images for
art educators to use in the classroom

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Albert Einstein