[teacherartexchange] to felsecker from Maggie

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 09:35:27 PDT

Hi,

Maybe some other list members have written to fill you in on this troll
business. He was posting obnoxious and sometimes very profane messages
under established list members' names for a while, and we think Getty
has gotten rid of him. We've agreed not to acknowledge him anymore,
even if he manages to come back under another name or one of our
names. We're going to ignore him completely. If you see a really
bizarre, out-of-character message from a member, assume it's
He-who-must-not-be-named and ignore it.

It was an emotionally wrenching week when he was posting and we'd really
not relive it. Please don't respond to anything regarding Darren,
Jacqueline, or Jim Corrigan, or anything that is obscene.

Thanks,

Maggie

On 7/18/2005 9:11:52 PM, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
(teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu) wrote: > I've been on vacation
for a few weeks....and at this point I believe that > "Sprat" is
"Darren" in disguise!!! Hopefully as I get through the rest of > the
emails that have accumulated, I come across an email that proclaims that
> these two are banned from our list....These two remind me of some of
my more > obnoxious and annoying students.