Re: [teacherartexchange] When is it time to be "Mrs. Not Nice"

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 21:11:52 PDT

I've been on vacation for a few weeks....and at this point I believe that
"Sprat" is "Darren" in disguise!!! Hopefully as I get through the rest of
the emails that have accumulated, I come across an email that proclaims that
these two are banned from our list....These two remind me of some of my more
obnoxious and annoying students....