Re: [teacherartexchange] When and Where to get Masters Degree in NW Illinois

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 20:45:28 PDT

Rockford College's masters program is good. They work in tandum with PLS
(Performance Learning Systems-it has it's own web site and lists classes
available by area and zip code) and those should be locally available in
your area. The only time you spend time on the Rockford College campus is a
required two-week stay during the summer when you'll take six credits.
Everything else is off campus near your home base.