Re: [teacherartexchange] Magazine

---------

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 17:43:56 PDT

I once had a subscription of 24 to Scholastic Art and really liked it!
However, my budget now does not allow it. I would not sacrifice materials
for it but if you have plenty of money, I think it is worth it.

The elements and principles art used to describe artists and art
movements. There's always a good lesson and an interview with a student
artist about his/her work. My students were most interested in this
section.

Linda