Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Magazine

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 17:43:56 PDT

I once had a subscription of 24 to Scholastic Art and really liked it!
However, my budget now does not allow it. I would not sacrifice materials
for it but if you have plenty of money, I think it is worth it.

The elements and principles art used to describe artists and art
movements. There's always a good lesson and an interview with a student
artist about his/her work. My students were most interested in this

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:00:00 EDT, <> wrote:

> Does anyone have a subscription to Scholastic Art magazine? Do you like
> it,
> or would you recommend a different one? Thanks!
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to