[teacherartexchange] Five Senses - some masterworks

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 12:31:45 PDT

Thanks Marvin for your excellent advice!

Michal - and all,

In addition to the artists who have been mentioned so far, I just did
a search on Artcyclopedia for Five Senses. This was a popular theme in
1600s to 1700s.

If this link doesn't take you there, just enter five senses in key word search.
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/scripts/tsearch.pl?t=five+senses&type=2
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/index.html

For those returning to the list, Michal's primary grades have the
theme of five senses this year.

Michal, if you would like to know some Shorewood art prints relating
the five senses, let me know (kaye.deborah@gmail.com) and I will
provide them off list.

Deborah