Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Guidelines Reminder from the Getty

From: TeacherArtExchange listserv (lyris-noreply_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 11:02:04 PDT

Dear Members,

As you know, the Getty provides this listserv
so that teachers who use art in the classroom
can share ideas with a community of peers.
We are happy to provide this service, and are
glad that it is a valuable tool to so many of you.

We want to take this opportunity to remind you
that the Getty does not monitor the list, nor
can we respond to most individual e-mails. Please
take a moment to re-read the Guidelines at

Should security or technical issue arise, our
staff will take steps to address critical problems.
Otherwise, our policy is to step aside and let you
get on with your valuable exchanges.

Best regards,

Getty Staff