Re: [teacherartexchange] Scholastic Art Magazine - ARTaFacts Magazine

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 10:55:05 PDT

Thanks Deborah for the great information. I knew about Scholastics, but I
didn't know they offered materials for upper elementary. I will check into it.
 I didn't anything about the other company.

These will be great resources for my students and I will definately pass it
along to my students. They have some terrific resource boxes and this would
fit in nicely with their collections.

Thanks Deborah!

Cheers,

Diane