Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Magazine

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 10:06:39 PDT

I would highly recommend Scholastic Arts. When I
retired I left boxed sets of over 24 years of
magazines. My students constructed the boxes and
decorated each to identify the artist. We ordered
one classroom set (32) almost every year. I believe
it is a great way to study artists and art history.
                                Woody wrote:
> Does anyone have a subscription to Scholastic Art magazine? Do you like it,
> or would you recommend a different one? Thanks!
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons