Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace t-shirts

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 20:04:28 PDT

Due to multiple requests, we have designed a t-shirt for the
Pinwheels for Peace project. The shirts are available for a very
short time and will be shipped after Sept 8th. If you are interested
in ordering, go to our site for
ordering information.

fyi. we are not in this to make money - we're selling these at our
cost plus shipping. Many people have expressed an interest in
shirts, so....

If you don't know about the project, go to http:// and learn how to join this art installation
project set for Sept. 21, 2005, World Peace Day. We're trying to
make this a global event and we sure could use some help in getting
the word out!

many thanks,

To unsubscribe go to