[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace t-shirts

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 20:04:28 PDT

Due to multiple requests, we have designed a t-shirt for the
Pinwheels for Peace project. The shirts are available for a very
short time and will be shipped after Sept 8th. If you are interested
in ordering, go to our site http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com for
ordering information.

fyi. we are not in this to make money - we're selling these at our
cost plus shipping. Many people have expressed an interest in
shirts, so....

If you don't know about the project, go to http://
www.pinwheelsforpeace.com and learn how to join this art installation
project set for Sept. 21, 2005, World Peace Day. We're trying to
make this a global event and we sure could use some help in getting
the word out!

many thanks,
ann