Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] scope and sequence

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 19:05:41 PDT

Hi all. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I just got my computer back
up and running and I really need all of your expertise! Before I lost all
my files I was doing some hunting for examples of art scope and sequence.
Now I can't seem to find anything! (Could I have lost all my skills in 3
weeks? -along with my files!) Maybe I'm just too tired now and Ill do
better tomorrw.
Anyway if anyone knows any links to good examples (maybe from their school
district?) I would appreciate the info.
Robin in PA

To unsubscribe go to