[teacherartexchange] who would guess about html 7 summer bargains at Staples

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 17:43:05 PDT

Plain text has been my setting for the past four years on the list. I just
recently found the place to change back and forth. I use HTML mostly when
sending to Mac computers. WELL it has been quiet. It took allot of work
flushing the troll out and I am glad that getty worked hard to restore
order. Do we have that now??? I know that summer is hitting it's midpoint
as Staples has the 10cent folders, the 25 cent glues and Crayola Markers
and colored pencils for 99 cent Quick run and buy!!!! Randy in hot muggy
Maine