[teacherartexchange] Collage: Altered Books: Vintage images - Digital Stamps - Transfers

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 07:57:18 PDT

Hi Group,

I don't remember if these resources have been posted. I know altered
books has been a hot topic on this list.

Here are some links I have been checking out:

Vintage Resources (more images available if you make a donation):
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/vintageresources.html

Digital Stamps - made using PhotoShop:
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/stampps.html
Work by Gillian Allen - author of Digital Stamps:
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/gillianallen.html

Image Transfers - various methods - step by step
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/image.html

Listing of more topics (scroll down):
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/newstuff.html

Also check out site contents:
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/contents.html
Collage art - assemblage - altered books- more

Deborah