Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Collage: Altered Books: Vintage images - Digital Stamps - Transfers

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 07:57:18 PDT

Hi Group,

I don't remember if these resources have been posted. I know altered
books has been a hot topic on this list.

Here are some links I have been checking out:

Vintage Resources (more images available if you make a donation):

Digital Stamps - made using PhotoShop:
Work by Gillian Allen - author of Digital Stamps:

Image Transfers - various methods - step by step

Listing of more topics (scroll down):

Also check out site contents:
Collage art - assemblage - altered books- more

To unsubscribe go to