Re: [teacherartexchange] pre-service art teachers

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 06:02:54 PDT

Diane, all of the suggestions , so far, have been really good. I would also
let them go through a catolog of art supplies, give them a fake budget, and
pupil allotment, and have them at least experience and discuss the process
of ordering supplies. I say this because so many times on this list, the
question of budgets and supplies come up . Or, have them barinstrom the
supplies needed for a 'basic" art room, and an "ideal "art room.
Betsy