[teacherartexchange] Send Messages in Plain Text or Text Only

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 07:39:05 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange Members,

Michal and Betsy have both found out that messages need to be sent in
plain text only. Lyris server will read html signature tags as
attachments and your message will be rejected.

This is for Joe (whose message was blocked as having an attachment) -
Lyris response:

"If you believe you didn't make an attachment, your e-mail may
have included elements that the TeacherArtExchange listserv
reads as attachments. These can include HTML signatures, emoticons,
or images. Try sending your message as "text only" or "plain text"
in order to strip out any elements that may be mistaken as
attachments. Consult the help options for your e-mail program to
locate these options for sending text-only e-mails."
If anyone has trouble getting a post through, send it to me and I will
post it for you.
If you are asking for help though, you must be willing to also have
your email address included in my message for those who wish to
contact you off list with their answer.

Thank you TeacherArtExchange Staff - from all digest users. It is so
much easier to read the digest now.

Hope to see more of you returning.

Deborah