Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Mission Organization show

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 09:28:06 PDT

Last summer I was re-doing my studio at the same thing...and I still have
her messages on my old computer...just looked them up and re-read them.
They're probably also in the archives.

They were written during the months of June 04 and September 04...subject
"Kim's studio" and "art room makeover update". If she doesn't respond...I
can share some of her comments from these messages, but let's see if she
responds...and gives us an update from a "year later" perspective.

Maggie, your link was not in your message...
Go to
then search for "Creative Chaos Clearout"

> Here's a link to photos of that mess. I thought *I* was a packrat! Even
> after quitting my job and bringing home all my stuff, I can still park two
> cars in the garage. Still, it doesn't look nearly as good as the "after"
> photos. Kim, if you're Out There, let us know how it went and if you're
> happy with it.
> Maggie
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to