Re: [teacherartexchange] Mission Organization show

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 09:28:06 PDT

Last summer I was re-doing my studio at the same thing...and I still have
her messages on my old computer...just looked them up and re-read them.
They're probably also in the archives.

They were written during the months of June 04 and September 04...subject
"Kim's studio" and "art room makeover update". If she doesn't respond...I
can share some of her comments from these messages, but let's see if she
responds...and gives us an update from a "year later" perspective.

Maggie, your link was not in your message...
Go to HGTV.com
then search for "Creative Chaos Clearout"
Carolyn