[teacherartexchange] Mission Organization show

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 08:50:30 PDT

Here's a link to photos of that mess. I thought *I* was a packrat!
Even after quitting my job and bringing home all my stuff, I can still
park two cars in the garage. Still, it doesn't look nearly as good as
the "after" photos. Kim, if you're Out There, let us know how it went
and if you're happy with it.

Maggie