[teacherartexchange] June and July Archives (Richard)

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 05:54:12 PDT

Hi Group,

Richard is looking for a test for first day photography that he said
was posted recently. I don't recall it at all. I do know that it was
not posted in June. I would like to invite Richard to compose one and
share back with us.

None of the June or July archives have been removed.

The "Test" post he referred to was simply Marsha testing to see if her
post went through. She was having trouble getting her messages to the
group.

Maybe in the future, all of us can send a real message instead of
"test". When I signed on with my new address, I made a real message to
see if it would go to the list. Honestly, those "test" messages always
have annoyed me (smile).

Deborah