Re: [teacherartexchange] Kim Millen's HGTV art studio re-organization

---------

vranck0602_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 04:45:09 PDT

Hey Carolyn and all,
I happened to catch that show last night. They did a wonderful job on
her space and "stuff". I would be interested to hear how Kim really
felt about the process though. We just recently had Extreme Makeovers
for houses come through Clarksville and I am no longer impressed with
some of the cast or the process. They remade a house for a soldier who
lost a leg more wheel chair friendly, but he's recently gotten a
prosthetic. They installed a 600 gallon salt water tank that he must
now care for....And Ty, well, he was a doll when he first started but
it appears they have turned him into a star. Anyway, back to the
organization show. It made me want to get back in my room and decorate.
vicki