Re: [teacherartexchange] Pac-Mondrian

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 13:54:46 PDT

That's great. I think stuff like that does a great
job of breaking down the barriers of non-objective art
that many students have a hard time with.

Sillyness: One of the greatest forms of communication
ever devised.

--- Richard Gross <ralight@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Here?s a chance to mix business with pleasure.
>
> Remember that old favorite Pac ? Man? Imagine if
> you
> combine Pac-Man with Mondrian?s ?Broadway Boogie
> Woogie?. Well its been done!
>
> Play it at: pbfb.ca/pac-mondrian/
>
> Enjoy?
>
> Richard
>

> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne