Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Pac-Mondrian

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 13:54:46 PDT

That's great. I think stuff like that does a great
job of breaking down the barriers of non-objective art
that many students have a hard time with.

Sillyness: One of the greatest forms of communication
ever devised.

--- Richard Gross <> wrote:

> Here?s a chance to mix business with pleasure.
> Remember that old favorite Pac ? Man? Imagine if
> you
> combine Pac-Man with Mondrian?s ?Broadway Boogie
> Woogie?. Well its been done!
> Play it at:
> Enjoy?
> Richard
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne

Do You Yahoo!?