Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for Photography Posters? (Richard)

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 13:37:59 PDT

I found that you can't copy a shortcut and insert it into an e-mail to the
list. If you send it plain text, even tho it won't look like you are sending
clickable links they actually do come through clickable. So, after you
insert your links, just go to your e-mail settings and tell it to send
"plain text".
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids