Re: [teacherartexchange] Top Ten Images

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 12:07:32 PDT

Hi Rachel and all,

I envision a top ten/100 list that would be different for every school or
classroom or teacher. I also envision this list as a way to start talking
about what could be in this list. I envision it as a way to get students and
teachers to think about what might be in the list. I see this as a strategy to
engage learners and teachers into critical thinking. The process of creating
the list would be more important than the actual list itself.

cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory