Re: [teacherartexchange] archives

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 11:47:56 PDT

Richard,

I've been on the archives recently and had no trouble pulling up past
messages or clicking on the links within. If you are looking for a
particular person's address, there are two ways to get it: post a
request on the list with the person's name in the subject line. Or, see
if there are replies to the posting you're interested in; some e-mail
addresses are embedded in there.

Maggie