[teacherartexchange] archieves

---------

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 10:00:36 PDT

I tried to look for a past posting in the achieves. I
found the posting listed in the June achieve but could
not open it. It turns out that email addresses and
links were erased by Getty due to security concerns
because of the troll problems we?ve been experiencing.
 I don?t know how many links have been closed but it
seems the achieves have been sanitized.
Oh well?

Richard