[teacherartexchange] WalMart Crayola info

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 08:51:54 PDT

The Wal-Mart Crayola program is something that you have to sign up for well
in advance. My pre-service students signed up in January to work in the
Flagstaff store in August.

In exchange for expert guidance on the art supplies aisle, workers receive a
Wal-Mart gift card -- I think the $150 sounds right -- and some samples of
Crayola materials and an apron. My students love the program. This year we
have a different student every day for five days at the local Wal-Mart and
they all receive the same gift card and goodies.

I have a direct contact name with Crayola if you contact me off list, but I
am almost certain that it is too late for this year. My students were told
to submit their names before the end of January.

Pam

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
Space is limited --- E-mail this address for details
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com
For information about the NAU art education program:
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm