Re: [teacherartexchange] Redesigning elementary art curriculum

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 08:33:28 PDT

Krista,
        One thing that helped me was starting the year off
with what I call "sure fire success projects". Nothing breeds
success like success. Nothing breeds failure like failure.
Find something that every student can succeed at even if it
is a formula project. Then put everyone's work on display.
It's a great way to begin a successful year.
                Have a good year, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net