[teacherartexchange] Looking for Photography Posters? (Richard)

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 07:48:36 PDT

Hi Richard and all,

Joe has been trying to get this message through... his mail program
sends some sort of attachment so the post won't go through.

From Joe:

Have you gone to the Ilford Teachers Lounge for
photo teachers and asked this question? It's a good forum too. Here
is the address.

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_English/LOUNGE/FORUM/default.asp

Joe
If anyone else can't get a post through... send it to me and I will try.
Blocking email attachments is one of the security features. I remember
from before that several members email programs sent an automatic text
attachment.

You can send to any of my addresses.

Deborah