[teacherartexchange] Kim Millen's HGTV art studio re-organization

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 06:47:47 PDT

Not sure if y'all remember Kim Millen writing last summer saying that her
art studio was being re-done by Mission Organization from HGTV.

Well...the segment is supposed to be shown tonight on HGTV at 8:00 pm...just
thought I'd let you know, in case you're interested

This is the description...
"Kim Millen is an art teacher who has stashed her life's work into one small
room in her house. Each corner of that room is overflowing with art supplies
and other clutter. Her family is fed up with the "creative chaos" and is
ready to get this room back in working order. Professional organizer Vicki
Norris steps in to help tackle the project."

Carolyn