Re: [teacherartexchange] Redesigning elementary art curriculum

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 06:09:56 PDT

Krista, my curriculum is designed around the elements, principals and art
history(that includes artists and their place in history). I have a scope
and sequence that is a guide for introducing techniques and materials,
concepts.(although, after 22 yrs, I don't look at it anymore) I change
lessons (not all) yearly, but keep the important idea the same. Some
lessons, I will use at a certain gr. level year to year, simply because they
provide motivation to learn more, and the students retain alot from them)>

Betsy