Re: [teacherartexchange] Top Ten Images

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 22:24:31 PDT

Hi Woody and All,

I like reproductions too. I also like objects from nature such as old textured
branches, flowers, shells, skeletons, leaves, ball moss (it grows everywhere in
Texas), rocks. I also like human made objects that have decayed, rusted, aged,
broken, etc. I like photographs, microscopes, magnifying glasses, found paper
of all types. I especially like yummy textures, orange against pink, squiggly
lines and shapes that shout. The art and art education room for me is a
sensory treat and magical place for all kinds of dreams, hopes, feelings,
thoughts and mischevious gleeful plans. Ask students to bring in stuff they
like to have around them, too. My students brought in a coffee pot,
refrigerator, a microwave and cool t-shirts to wear. We love our space and
enjoy being with each other in our classroom. It is a belonging place.

Cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory