Re: [teacherartexchange] Teaching Drawing

---------

From: L. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 17:36:51 PDT

Wow, good timing! I just got this book out of the library yesterday, and it
would be great for an advanced art class. It seems geared for intro college
level, but I could really see many of the ideas working for HS, especially
advanced. It's called "100 Creative Drawing Ideas", and it's a collection
of ideas from college drawing professors across the country. Some really
cool ideas!! It came out in 2004 and the ISBN is 1-59030-105-6. Hope this
helps!
-Lydia in Toledo