[teacherartexchange] Redesigning elementary art curriculum

---------

From: Krista Ranly (kristaranly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 18:11:17 PDT

Elementary teachers...

I am beginning my fourth year of teaching elementary art and decided this
summer to redesign the K-6 curriculum (I am the first elementary art teacher
in my district). I am curious how other elementary art teachers structure
their curriculum. I see each class once a week for 40 minutes. I am
interested in how others sequence their lessons, if they use units, if they
use themes, etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight or advice!

Smiles,
Krista in OH