Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Japanese Bridges - How about Linda's Giants Lesson?

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 09:57:40 PDT

Thanks! I didn't understand that they would come up as clickable links when
I sent them plain text, so that last sentence was confusing. I also realized
that when I saw the e-mail I should have mentioned that I got the links from
a joke-a-day thing I'm on, so ignore the odd url. Lablaughs is actually a
really cool site - they have the massive, intricate sandcastles, art cars,
artistic shoes - amazing stuff. I am definately inspired to do something
with my high school students and artistic bridges.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> Cool bridges, Michal... Right away I thought of Linda Woods' Giants
> lesson.... "When the Giant Came to Town" . Those bridges would be
> great visuals to use to inspire. Think of it as a career lesson too...
> planning for a sci-fi movie... Making a poster design for the movie.
> Maybe show a couple short clips from Godzilla?
> You got me curious - I just entered Japanese Architecture into
> Google... I could be busy all day looking at links to grab images.
> If you don't remember Linda Woods lesson.... her posts do come up in
> Google.
> I even found this link:
> My third graders would have loved this lesson.

To unsubscribe go to