Re: [teacherartexchange] Japanese Bridges - How about Linda's Giants Lesson?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 09:57:40 PDT

Thanks! I didn't understand that they would come up as clickable links when
I sent them plain text, so that last sentence was confusing. I also realized
that when I saw the e-mail I should have mentioned that I got the links from
a joke-a-day thing I'm on, so ignore the odd url. Lablaughs is actually a
really cool site - they have the massive, intricate sandcastles, art cars,
artistic shoes - amazing stuff. I am definately inspired to do something
with my high school students and artistic bridges.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids