[teacherartexchange] Photography Resources - High School

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 06:36:32 PDT

Hi Richard,

Good to see you come out of "lurking". I don't remember seeing you post before.

The photography teachers I know are signed off the list for now.....

I just thought I'd Google to see what came up.

Here is an entire curriculum
http://www.scphoto.com/

Enter into Google photography resources high school - you might find
the link that had your first day test?

Here is one of my bookmarks for photo:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm
Links compiled by a Getty member