Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Japanese Bridges - How about Linda's Giants Lesson?

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 04:53:16 PDT

Hi Group,

Cool bridges, Michal... Right away I thought of Linda Woods' Giants
lesson.... "When the Giant Came to Town" . Those bridges would be
great visuals to use to inspire. Think of it as a career lesson too...
planning for a sci-fi movie... Making a poster design for the movie.
Maybe show a couple short clips from Godzilla?

You got me curious - I just entered Japanese Architecture into
Google... I could be busy all day looking at links to grab images.

If you don't remember Linda Woods lesson.... her posts do come up in Google.
I even found this link:
My third graders would have loved this lesson.

To unsubscribe go to