[teacherartexchange] Japanese Bridges

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 21:02:25 PDT

I don't know a better way to do this, but I got these links sent to me
today. They are all Japanese bridges, and the architecture is amazing! I
thought about possibly sharing these with my students, and then taking a
picture of some local bridges and have them redesign them to make them more
inspiring. I did have to send them plain text, because they keep getting
rejected.?????

http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20010716
http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20010717
http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20010718