[teacherartexchange] Posters for high school photography

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 11:47:38 PDT

High School Photography Teachers,

This is just popped into my head....

What if you had some 11 x 17 prints made of quality
student photographs? I think students would be
thrilled to have their work on permanent display.
Prints could be laminated.

I found lots of sources for photography posters
online. I didn't check any of the sites. I think the
student posters would be meaningful. Do you have any
advanced photography students?

Maggie got me thinking... I checked Crystal Art
Education Resources and did not see any photography
posters. Is there a big interest in this?

Why don't all of the photography teachers who would
like reasonably priced posters write a snail mail
letter to Crystal Productions. Maybe they would do a
Take 5 series. They have a number of video resources.

Joan