[teacherartexchange] Robert Genn Twice Weekly Newsletter

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 04:25:19 PDT

Hi Group,

I've been getting these Newsletters from Robert Genn - of the Painters Key site.
http://www.painterskeys.com

Great site for Art Quotes for your room.

You can sign up to receive it - great inspiration.

I'll just include this quote from today's

PS: "Need must find idea and method. Obsession follows.
Obsession cannot occur before idea. As idea leads, the form of
one's art emerges, and at its best, an accumulation of painted
images leads to a surrogate of the real world." (Hiram
Williams)

Let's substitute passion for obsession.

Deborah