Re: [teacherartexchange] sketchbook ideas

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 14:05:30 PDT

Really? That's fantastic! I looked for them a while
ago and couldn't find them in stores or online. I'm
glad they're back. Thanks Marsh!

To anyone else who is interested, my inner
six-year-old highly recommends these books.

> I used them for the K-5th. They are sold in Borders.

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne