[teacherartexchange] Sketchbook ideas

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 10:11:11 PDT

Hello Group,

This is a popular topic for our forum. I was thinking we compiled a
long list of ideas... so I tried Googling. First I just entered
Sketchbook ideas.

Here are some links that came up:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/sketchbookHS.html
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/sketchbook.html

Michal Austin is a member of this list - here is her site:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/drawing.html
If you get an error when you check, just try again as her site is very popular

Might be some good tips in Wetcanvas, too:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=258137

Add TeacherArtExchange to your search - and you will get even more
ideas from list members.

Welcome to our list Cathy.

Deborah