Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] A Day at the Getty

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 09:44:26 PDT

I saw the Getty too and was impressed. However, I think that the LA county
museum of art is the crown jewel in L.A. It's worth a trip to L.A. just to
see that museum. It's not even the architecture of the museum, it's just
that the art they have in there is so good. I went to a Munakata show. You
could have knocked me over with a feather. I guess some people have a lot
of money and know how to spend it wisely.

Jean Womack

To unsubscribe go to