RE: [teacherartexchange] slides to digital format?

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 07:04:28 PDT

If you have a projector for the computer you are using you can project the
images from a disk. We have one machine in our dept., but more will be
needed in the future. I also predict that all images will be this way soon
and the slides will be a dinosaur.

Ken

bicyclken@earthlink.net
http://room3art.com