[teacherartexchange] Getty TeacherArtExchange Staff is listening - share your sugggestions

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 05:10:10 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

The Getty TeacherArtExchange Staff is listening.
They are meeting to work on the security issues of the
list.

I have been in communication with them. I would like
to have your ideas, too. Rather than all of us sending
emails with suggestions, I will collect the ideas and
send them all to them in one email.

One of the minor problems is that they are using a new
version of Lyris and they have not determined yet how
to put those old Lyris commands in place (like
limiting number of posts one can make.... and clipping
posts to less that twenty lines). They ARE working on
it.

Send your suggestions to me OFF LIST - reply to
joandark4art@yahoo.com

Thank you to all who contributed to the snail mail
letter.

Getty wants this list to work.... and it will work.

Joan