Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Dead Tree Sculpture

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 21:06:51 PDT

Any dead trees in your neighborhood ? On your school campus ?
Don't cut them down. Recycle them into fantastic sculptures.
On our trip to Santa Fe, today, Frani and I found these
creations in the heart of town. I remember seeing them last
fall in progress. All that is necessary is; a dead tree,
an active imagination and a chain saw. Do wear protective
eye wear when sculpting. I shot these pics today in Santa Fe.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703