[teacherartexchange] A day at the Getty!

---------

From: ANN HEINEMAN (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 20:49:50 PDT

Hi Folks,
    I am in Los Angeles and spent a wonderful 4-5 hours today at the Getty Center--my first time in LA!!! The Getty is so great--I saw the portraits of Rembrandt, drawings of Venice life and so much more. Plus the book art exhibit--thanks Judy D for the head's up to the list on that one. The gardens were lovely and it was a beautiful day. Tomorrow i will see the LA County Museum of Art and King Tut awaits.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse out of Columbus
                                 in El Segundo

Christine Besack <mrsbeeswax@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi All, Here is a link to a unit with lesson plans at the Getty site for Still life (hs level)

 http://www.getty.edu/education/for_teachers/curricula/arranging_nature/

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)