Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] slides to digital format?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 19:45:08 PDT

        If you have a digital camera, you can shoot some
reasonable images from projected slides. just point at the
screen, focus and click. Be sure to turn the flash off.
Then when you download them into a computer just burn them
on to a CD.

> I have tried to scan my slides and I am unsuccessful. Is there a "trick"
> to it. I have a scanner and Photoshop. The slide didn't come out. Who
> knows how to do it correctly?
> Marsh

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons