Re: [teacherartexchange] slides to digital format?

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 18:11:50 PDT

Yes- there is a little slide scanning device that you
can buy, or it comes with the scanner sometimes. Its
pyramid shaped and has two mirrors in it that reflect
light from the scanner back through the slide. When
scanners were first becoming popular to the public
they all came with them, now it doesn't seem like
that's the case as much.

--- Aartteachr@aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> woodyduncan@comcast.net writes:
>
> It would be expensive to have the slides made into
> digital images
> unless you have a good friend who would scan them
> into a computer
> for you.
>

> I have tried to scan my slides and I am
> unsuccessful. Is there a "trick" to
> it. I have a scanner and Photoshop. The slide didn't
> come out. Who knows how
> to do it correctly?
>
> Marsh
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne